Friday, July 8, 2016

And so it starts...Summer, Calgary Stampede and Book Release count-down

Summer is fun. I tend to go mach ten to soak up every drop of summer fun that I possibly can. Still, I try to be organized, plan ahead, you know, facilitate the order so as to not get pulled under by the happy chaos. I'll let you know if that works out one of these days. :) I'm in the thick of pre-book launch madness (and it is glorious madness!!), but we took a pause break this morning to go to the Calgary Stampede Parade. Here is a wee pause break for you to check out some of the pics!

Couldn't help but feel those same emotions of gratitude and awe when this group walked past...the compassion and support and community strength during the Fort McMurray wildfires of 2016 will stay with us all a very long time.

Seriously, this dude is riding a bull. Full disclosure, I didn't check if it was a bull or steer.

The Calgary Stampede Show Riders = more horses for me to gawk at!

I took the pic of the banner as these kids were from a high school in Wisconsin, but man, they rocked it!
Sorry I didn't snap a mid-action pic!
HAPPY CALGARY STAMPEDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment